From 6 June 2018 to 9 June 2018
European Population Conference 2018
The European Population Conference 2018 will convene at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium, 6-9 June 2018.
Themes for EPC 2018 include:
- Sexual and Reproductive Behaviour
- Families and Households
- Life Course
- Ageing and Intergenerational Relations
- Internal Migration and Urbanization
- International Migration and Migrant Populations
- Health, Wellbeing, and Morbidity
- Mortality and Longevity
- Data and Methods
- Economics, Human Capital, and Labour Markets
- Policy Issues
- Environment, Development, and Space
For practical information on the conference venue, Visit the EPC website by clicking here.
Note that all presenters at EPC2018 are expected to be EAPS (European Association for Population Studies) members. For information about EAPS membership, click here.
Bas du formulaire
Europe’s largest conference for population research
- EPC2018 is a general scientific population conference. The conference theme is “POPULATION, DIVERSITY & INEQUALITY”.
- The European Population Conference (EPC) is the largest European conference for population research. Approximately 900 participants from all over Europe and overseas are expected.
- The EPC is held every two years and for the first time carried out in Belgium, from June 6 to June 9, 2018. Venue is the Vrije Universiteti Brussel.
- A total of around 500 papers will be presented in parallel sessions and approximately 250 posters in several exhibitions will be shown.
The European Association for Population Studies (EAPS) is a unique, international and interdisciplinary forum for population studies with a special focus on Europe. EAPS is an independent scientific association of individual members and affiliated institutions. EAPS organizes the European Population Conference, which takes place every two years, as well as many other activities.